Friday 14 November 2008

Source of articles

Last week,my Gp teacher told us to write opinions about the article issues that we chose either in this blog or on paper.So,I decided to write in my blog.Those three articles below I got it from the website with one extra namely :
1)foxnews.com
2)telegraph.co.uk
3)bbc.co.uk
4)cnn.com

But,mostly I found the article in telegraph.co.uk.Anyway,it took me many days to write in which I need deeper thinking.*sigh*hehehe

Ms.Sheena told us the articles should be related to the topics like the environment,education,gender,crime & punishment,science & technology,art,food & health,family & marriage,mass media and sports.

I think that is all for today.Thanks for reading.


Oh,I almost forgot.For this week,all of us were given articles like advertising and obesity.
THANK YOU!

No comments: